Thursday, September 25, 2008

Personal Space


This is where we live. This is my only "personal" space. Note that there is someone in my "personal space." His name is "Graham" and he is my "roommate." He enjoys things like "metaphysics, skepticism, philosophy," and "duality." Actually, he's very "intelligent" and you can read his blog "here." Behind our fridge is my room, known more commonly as "a closet with two beds in it and a window." Right now, I am sitting around with people drinking "gin and tonics" and we are about to "go out."

I really like the "unnecessary" use of "quotation marks."

Music I Like This Week:
Bob Dylan - Most Likely You Go Your Way and I'll Go Mine
Erik Satie - Trois Gymnopedies No. 1
This very well may be the most beautiful piece of music ever written in my opinion.
Manu Chao - Mentira...
Neutral Milk Hotel - The King of Carrot Flowers Pt. 1
Band of Horses - Plans

If I were You I'd Be Paying Attention to:
THERE ARE DEBATES TOMORROW, PEOPLE
Lawmakers, making moves
"There is no deal until there is a deal."

No comments: