Friday, September 26, 2008

Nude as the News

My religion is to live and die without regret.
-Milarepa
Just got confirmation that I'll be going to Oban, Scotland for a home-stay in October. Right now it's scheduled for the 10th, but my parents were going to come that weekend, so I'll see what I can do.
There's not much going on, but I plan on working like a madman all weekend. I want to find a job to help me have some money around here (it's disappearing quicker than I'd like to admit).

These are a few shots from last night, using a slow rear-curtain sync with a built in flash. Also, there was something about the way that the light lit Ada's face that I had to capture. Taylor and I went to a babysitter's club last night, and even I felt a little old. We were making bets on who was born in 1990 or later.


Music I Like This Week:
Curtis Mayfield - In Love, In Love, In Love
Bon Iver - Flume
Orbital - Pal Pal Teri Yaad
Tïesto - Ten Seconds Before Sunrise
Old Crow Medicine Show - Wagon Wheel

If I Were You I'd Pay Attention To:
A Jetpack?!
Amphibians can live in both water and on land, but they cannot survive the wrath of man!
YARR!!! Pirates! (for Taylor who is deathly afraid of them)
The multiple uses of Shea Stadium

1 comment:

Taylor Weidman said...

Sweet Fuckitty Fuck! You hear that? Tanks. Now the pirates have tanks. Fuck is this world coming to?