Thursday, September 11, 2008

"Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know."
-Ernest Hemingway

Sunset over the Serpentine, Hyde Park, London, UK

Right then! I've been a busy person, and I haven't the time to post a long one, right now. But, tonight, I plan to.

I haven't been shooting many photos, and today we're asked to show ten photos, and I'm not even entirely sure I have ten photos that I've taken. I've been feeling a bit like photography is a form of expression that I'm not using any more. It's not that I won't again, it's just that I'm not. I plan on doing some pictorial work on the Tube with Graham which should be interesting. Maybe I'll do it this weekend.

Furthermore, I've found that Polish women are always beautiful, so I'm going to go to Krakow, Poland by myself in a few weeks. That should be interesting. I hear its a beautiful city.

Here are some shots from yesterday, I don't like any of them.

Westminster Station, London, UK

Water in the Serpentine, Hyde Park, London, UK

I will post music, an update, and more photos later.

No comments: