Friday, October 17, 2008

A POST! WITH PHOTOS!

Wow, what a week. Midterms are whores. Everything about school is ludicrous. I did however have an epiphany - I really like photojournalism as a career. Despite the fact that I don't really do much photojournalism, I think that the idea of it is simply fantastic. I like thinking about being a photojournalist a lot, maybe more than actually being one. This, is a little ditty I made in about three hours for class. I put Bach to it because it makes it more elegant, plus, the ladies love it.



With that said, news of my life- there are like 40 thousand people here. In reality, my parents, two friends, and one of Luke's high school buddies, are here. Liz went to Morocco. Graham and Ada were going, but they stayed. Let's view it as a math equation. L is Liz, Graham is G, Ada is A, Luke: Lu, Helen: H, and Me: D. Let's try and see if we can figure this out.

Originally, the house is LGALuHD. Now, when people go on vacation, we have one of those variables missing. We were expecting visitors in the house: N (Ned), E (Erica) and A (Amanda) as our new additions.

With the trip; LGALuHD - LGA = LuHD. LuHD + NEA = LuHDNEA. However due to the complications of GA staying, GALuHDNEA is the current solution. Now, we only have room in this house for six variables (and even then its cramped) but we have to equate that accordingly.

LuHDNEA = 8, AS (Available Space) = 6, so 6+8=14. 14*62 = 868. That is two 8's with a 6 in the middle of it. According to the commutative property of equality, I am not wearing underwear.

And now for something completely different.

The Alfred E. Smith Memorial Dinner was last night, and believe it or not... I laughed at jokes John McCain said. Obama was downright hilarious. I like him. Who do you think is funnier? Answer in my poll.



Nothing to pay attention to today, because I don't want to post much more. People want to do stuff, so, I'll post twice as much music tomorrow (and I've got some good ones to post).

2 comments:

Dan Mountain said...

dave this equation is hilarious. i took you seriously until i realized you werent wearing underwear.

Sterling said...

that guy still works security? gotta give it to the man for sticking with it.