Sunday, October 5, 2008

Chelsea

I went to Stamford Bridge today and saw Chelsea play some of the best football I've ever seen. Frank Lampard is a phenomenal player and I couldn't beat him in football even if I was playing xbox verse him in real life.

I am running out of money, and fast. The economy is tanking, the world is going to implode, and I have came up with a solution: I am including a wonderful new tool!

THE DONATE TOOL








Linked to my account, you can now give me money because you love me. Or this blog. Or need to come up with things to write off in your taxes. Please, if you have StumbledUpon this website. Give me money. You owe me for being in the presence of my blog (hey, it works for religion...).

Also, we eat at Cafe Helen all of the time, which has the best shawarma on the PLANET, living in Marble Arch, you can hold a competition.

Brian Skiba, in his infinite glory, happened across this:


I love you. Think of me when you need to get rid of some money fast.

Dave

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how very radioheadistic of u to allow us to name our own price

Taylor Weidman said...

e-begging is wicked hot